How to place an order with
We'll lead you through the
Are you a new
or have you ordered with us
Here is a check list of the steps to go
through before ordering from us...
- Decide on your garment style and colour.
All the details are listed on our garment information pages. If you would like to see REAL
garments and colour swatches before you order - just ask us to send them to you
(garments to be returned or purchased within 28 days). Click here for our contact details.
- Decide on your design, and whether it is
going to be printed or embroidered on to the garments. Click here for info on printing and
embroidery, or phone us if you have any queries.
- Check which sizes you want to order -
VERY IMPORTANT - printed/embroidered garments cannot be returned after
printing/embroidery because you have ordered the wrong size. You can:
- use our size chart for Welbeck brand garments, or use the size info given in our Extended Range, or contact us.
- contact us and ask us to send you garments to look at, on
the understanding that you are responsible for returning them to us within 28
- Check whether there are any special
rules on VAT for buying your garments - this is likely to apply if you are a
school or a youth organisation (eg scouts, guides). Click here for our VAT
- Read our terms and conditions of
- Complete our order form and send it to
us. Please download an order form here or contact us to ask us to
send an order form to you. If you have requested an info pack by post the order
form will be within this pack. You can alternatively use the shopping cart ordering method accessible from each style information page (your prices will be calculated on-line with this method).
After you have sent the order to
- On receipt of your order we will send a
"confirmation of order/invoice" to you via ordinary post. Please check and keep
- A copy of the artwork (either printing
or embroidery) will be sent to you once we have prepared it. Please contact us
when you have received this
- Once you have told us that you are happy
with the design we will complete the order and send it to you.
- Please pay us by cheque, made payable to
Welbeck Sports, within 14 days of receiving the order. (If we cannot offer
credit terms to you we will contact you and ask for payment before we print or
embroider your order.) You can normally althernatively pay by debit card by phoning us (credit card payments will be surcharged) or by BACS (please ask for our our bank details). If you pay by bacs you will need to send a remittance advice by post or email.
You've placed an order with us before, so
you more than likely just need to order some more of the same... However, a few
points to note:
If you are a new contact for your
group/organisation you may want to read the information on the Web site, or you
can request the printed version of our info pack, which we will send through
the post to you. Please let us know that you are the new contact when you
order, so that we know to change our records and remove the last contact name
from our file.
- Our minimum repeat order quantity for a
design is 12 garments
- You need to order the correct sizes -
you cannot return garments to us after printing/embroidery because they are the
wrong size. To assist you in ordering the correct size you can:
- look at our size chart for Welbeck brand garments, use the size info in our Extended Range, or contact us.
- contact us and ask us to send sample garments to you for
sizing purposes (on 28 days approval)
- If you are a school or youth
organisation read our VAT
information - you may be able to buy larger garments at zero VAT.
- Please specify your design carefully if
you have more than one design on our records
To place a repeat order:
- Read our general information page. Also read
our terms and
- Complete a repeat order form
- that we have already sent to
- that you can either download or request from us by contacting us
- complete our on-line order
- use the shopping cart ordering method accessible from each style information page (your prices will be calculated on-line with this method).
- Alternatively you can phone us with your
- You will receive an order
confirmation/invoice from us within 2-3 working days. Please check this and
notify us of any discrepancies. Keep the invoice for payment.
- The order will be despatched to you,
usually within 2-4 weeks
- Please pay by cheque to "Welbeck Sports"
within 14 days of receiving the order, assuming that you have a credit account
with us. You can normally althernatively pay by debit card by phoning us (credit card payments will be surcharged) or by BACS (please ask for our our bank details). If you pay by bacs you will need to send a remittance advice by post or email.